Carolina Marina is in Full Swing!
The Drystack is open, gasoline is flowing and the store is hoppin’. Come by soon and see what’s new.
While you’re enjoying the lake please be mindful of the health and safety of your neighbors and our staff. Marina employees will strictly follow the health and safety protocol of wiping down surfaces as well as key elements of the Executive Order which ban gatherings of more than 10 people and directs people to stay at least six feet apart from one another. Please help us to keep the lake open.
- The people on board your boat must be limited to those in your immediate household.
- Do not tie off your boat to another boat at any time. Do not beach your boat next to another boat.
- The Drystack will stop launching boats one hour prior to closing so as to reduce overcrowding on the dock.
- If the dock becomes crowded, you may be asked to wait before docking your boat, boarding your boat or exiting/ entering the dock.
- Please keep 6’ distance between you and all others while at Carolina Marina.
- Only 10 people will be allowed in the store at a time.
This is a time for each of us to work together to be part of the solution and not the problem. We are asking each of you to do your part when using any of our public areas. We are doing our best to remain open but we must rely on the compliance of every person. According to the latest information from NC Wildlife Resources Commission, failure to comply WILL LEAD to CLOSURES of boating access areas. Please help us stay open by complying with all requirements.
Thanks so much for your patience. Please know we are doing everything possible to remain open and operating as usual so you can enjoy your time on the lake!